TAA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st Jan 2021.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information when you fill in our contact form:
• Full Name
• Work Email address
• Phone No.
• Work Address
• Company Website
What We Do With This Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• We may use the information to improve our services.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• We may contact you for selling our services to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive with your implied consent. Cookies allow web applications to remember you and personalise your experience. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Google Analytics & Conversion Tracking
We use traffic log cookies from Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used and is an essential part of monitoring and improving our electronic communications. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this non-identifiable aggregated traffic information for statistical analysis purposes.
We also use conversion tracking to understand customer behaviour.
This site uses essential session cookies for the operation of the website.
Google Adwords Cookies
If we embed YouTube videos on the site, watching the video will set a cookie on your computer.
We may also use embedded applications such as WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram. These third parties may set cookies to remember your preferences.
How to Disable Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
• Google Chrome
• Internet Explorer
If you disable cookies, your experience of some parts of the website may be affected.
Links to Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at If you have any questions, please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to AntiAlias Ventures Private Limited. B-20 Defence Colony, New Delhi 110024, India.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.